Comfort Shield Dorm Mattresses
Comfort Shield® Dorm Series Sewn Seam Mattresses by Norix are institutional grade mattresses with antimicrobial nylon covers and anti-crevice inverted seams. They have a bedbug-resistant inverted seam construction. They are available in two grade levels: Economy Foam Core and Dual Comfort Foam Encased Innerspring construction. Both come in a variety of institutional sizes.
Anti-crevice inverted seam construction uses fire retardant Kevlar® thread for strength and durability. The antimicrobial 210 Denier Oxford Nylon Cover has a polyurethane coating and laminated flame retardant barrier. It is also moisture resistant, antibacterial, crack resistant and stain resistant.
Key features of the Dual Comfort Foam Encased Innerspring:
- Premium 7” Foam/Innerspring construction
- Tempered high carbon steel wire innerspring for added sleep support
- Premium foam side rails fully encase the spring unit for sitting comfort
- Special convoluted foam responds to body contours for comfortable weight distribution
- Higher density foam for greater firmness on one side
- Lighter density foam for softness on the other
- Compliant with Boston Fire Department BFD IX-11 test
Check our complete line of Comfort Shield Dorm Mattresses by downloading the brochure and product specifications below.